I never usually remember National Limerick Day, but I just heard on the radio that today’s the day, so here’s an anapestically correct (if boring) limerick for you:
Memo to self: must try harder!
- Former scientist, now graduated to a life of leisure.
- Family man (which may surprise the family; it certainly surprises him).
- Likes cycling and old-fashioned B&W film photography.
- Dislikes greasy-pole-climbing 'yes men'.
- Thinks Thea Gilmore should be much better known than she is.
- Values decency over achievement.
View all posts by LanterneRouge