Some lines inspired by the sophistry of Michael Gove…
A political ‘stardust’ devotee Was a coke-head who went on a drugs spree And the excuse he’d invoke Was he only bought coke ” ‘Cos sometimes you couldn’t get Pepsi!”
- Former scientist, now graduated to a life of leisure.
- Family man (which may surprise the family; it certainly surprises him).
- Likes cycling and old-fashioned B&W film photography.
- Dislikes greasy-pole-climbing 'yes men'.
- Thinks Thea Gilmore should be much better known than she is.
- Values decency over achievement.
View all posts by LanterneRouge