I can think of no better occasion to recycle these lines dedicated to Donald Trump, from Lorna Wallace’s award-winning poem-in-the-style-of-Burns:
Poutin’, glaikit through this farce, His mooth wis pursed up like an arse, His Tangoed coupon glowin’ like A skelped backside.
- Former scientist, now graduated to a life of leisure.
- Family man (which may surprise the family; it certainly surprises him).
- Likes cycling and old-fashioned B&W film photography.
- Dislikes greasy-pole-climbing 'yes men'.
- Thinks Thea Gilmore should be much better known than she is.
- Values decency over achievement.
View all posts by LanterneRouge